Telemedicine Appointments Now Available
Although all of our locations are open for normal business, telemedicine appointments are now available with the same compassionate specialists you would see when visiting one of our Center for Interventional Pain and Spine locations, guaranteeing the same level of high-quality treatment.
Skip the trip without skipping out on quality care.
Telemedicine appointments are the ideal way to conviently address your debilitating pain, without ever having to leave the comfort your home.
Benefits of Using Our Telemedicine Platform
- Simple and convenient to use.
- See your doctor from anywhere.
- No need to download software or create an account.
- All data is encrypted, your sessions are anonymous, and none of your information is stored.
How to Use Telemedicine via DOXY.ME
- Request a Telemedicine Visit by calling our office, 844-365-PAIN (7246) or schedule an appointment request online.
- You will receive an email to join a Telemedicine visit with your provider. You can do this through your Smartphone or your Computer. You do not need to download anything!
- When it is your scheduled appointment, you can click on the link that was emailed to you.
- Once you click the link, you’ll be asked to enter your name to let your provider know that you’re here and your provider will start the visit.
- Telemedicine visits are covered by insurance if you have commercial insurance. If you have any other questions, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.